Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I´m a robot, clink-clank...

Last November 22th, my little son Alec played the role of a robot in a show from his theatre´s group. It was a delight watching him moving, talking, dancing on stage... I have been sewing and preparing his custom all the previous week. Sewing by hand, as I still don´t have my sewing machine, took ages but absolutely worth it!

Watch him below!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Soy un robot, clink-clank...
El pasado 22 de noviembre, mi niñito Alec actuó de pequeño robot en el show de fin de año de su grupo de teatro. Fue verdaderamente una delicia verlo moverse, hablar y cantar en el escenario... Estuve cosiendo y preparando su disfraz toda la semana previa. El coser a mano lleva su tiempo, ya que aún no tengo mi máquina de coser, pero valió la pena, absolutamente!

Mirenlo aquí mismo!




No comments:

Post a Comment