Monday, November 7, 2011

Feeling... blue.

As a non-english native speaker I always wonder about the meaning of the expression "feeling blue". Is it because blue is associated to sadness? I think that cannot be the explanation, because blue, in all of its shades, is such a beautiful color and has no relation -at least for me- with anything but wealth, luxury, relax...

What do you think about blue? Tell me, I´d love to know :)

Meanwhile, let´s check what blues I have found in these amazing shops!











And from GMaEllenCrochetGifts´s shop, this beautiful Seed bead, Preciosa Czech glass, transparent rainbow teal ready to be used for your next favorite project :)


* * * * *

If you are an Etsy artist that also like to blog and are looking for some support and promotion, come and join us at the BESTeam. Visit the Team Blog or the Team Page at Etsy for more information. See you there!