Friday, April 4, 2014

You could be making your own sofa now... just this simple!

I have been craving for a sofa for a very long time. If I had seen all these amazing ideas before, I would have had one in a blink of an eye ;)
Now I have made a sofa with my own bed, so it could be used not only for sleeping but for watching movies or just relaxing with family.

But, hey, you still need one?
Let´s take a look at what I have just found in Pinterest!

He deseado volver a tener un sofá por mucho tiempo. Si hubiera visto antes todas estas magníficas ideas, seguramente me hubiera armado uno en un abrir y cerrar de ojos ;)
Ahora tengo un sofá hecho con mi propia cama, así que puede ser usado no sólo para dormir sino para ver pelis o simplemente pasar un buen momento en familia.

Pero, hey, aún necesitás uno?
Vamos a ver todo lo que acabo de encontrar en Pinterest! 






You are invited to see another ideas at my board DIY at Pinterest

Te invito a ver otras ideas en mi tablero DIY (Do-It-Yourself) en Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment