Thursday, May 1, 2014

Newsletter Express!

As many of you know, I am a graphic & web designer.
After a loooong time thinking about adding newsletter design to my list of services, now I am ready to make the leap.
Under my new company, Circus Digital, if you are in need of sending news to your clients or showing your products or services, you can contact me :)

I design your newsletter + send the e-mails to your contacts/subscribers + send a report of your campaign, all of it for a convenient price.


Como algunos de ustedes saben, soy diseñadora gráfica y web.
Después de muuuuucho tiempo pensando en adicionar el diseño de newsletter a mi lista de servicios, finalmente estoy lista para el salto.
Bajo Circus Digital, mi nuevo emprendimiento, si estás necesitando enviar novedades a tus clientes o mostrar  tus productos o servicios, podés contactarme :)

Diseño tu newsletter + envío los emails a tus contactos/suscriptores + envío un reporte de tu campaña, todo por un precio muy conveniente.




Interested? You can contact me for a quote.

Interesad@? Podés contactarme para que te envíe un presupuesto.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your designs are amazing! Very clear and great use of color :)

    ReplyDelete