Monday, September 22, 2008

Art-in-pieces

I remember the first time I saw some squares forming an image, hanging in a wall.
I really liked that way of showing a draw or a picture, so I decided to create something of my own.
I started testing tons of photoshop brushes -swirls, folliage and flowers-, copied the composed image in 4 wooden squares (10 cm x 10 cm), painted them with acrylics, varnished each one and... voilá!

Here they are, the four of them hanging in my wall now :)



Isn´t it cute?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Arte-en-partes

Me acuerdo la primera vez que vi esta forma de mostrar arte: cuadrados, como un rompecabezas, formando entre todos una imagen.
Me gustó mucho la idea así que decidí armar uno para mi casa.
Probé cientos de combinaciones de pinceles en Photoshop -swirls, foliaje, flores- traspasé luego la imagen sobre cuatro cuadraditos de madera (10cm x 10cm), pinté la forma con acrílicos, luego una capa de barniz y... voilá!

Aquí están, los cuatro, embelleciendo un rincón de la casa :)
No son lindos?

No comments:

Post a Comment