Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New tags and packaging for gifts

I have made some new tags for jewelry and I used a free printable pillow box from Benign Objects to include my pieces and to give them a nice presentation. Cute, uh? :)
I will make a pillow box with my own design soon...



By the way, this necklace was made with my felt rolls, the ones I made a year ago. You can find the instructions to make them in a previous post.



Estuve armando unas nuevas etiquetas para bijou y usé el modelo de una cajita que se ofrece gratuitamente en Benign Objects para darle a todo una mejor presentación. Lindo, no?
Pronto haré una cajita con mi propio diseño...

Por cierto, este collar fue armado con mis rolls de pañoleci (fieltro) que armé un año atrás. Podrás encontrar las instrucciones para armarlos en un post anterior.

2 comments:

  1. Impressive! Tags serve as a useful tool, since it provides a good overview of your business. It instantly communicates with your prospected customers. Your new tag signifies charm and simplicity. It is very chic and it definitely features your expertise in the craft. Good job, Marisa! =)

    Jessie Henn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jessie!! I can see you are an expert in labels, so your comment means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete