Friday, April 30, 2010

Felt rolls

I feel so proud that I finally made a felted roll with the yarn fibers I bought almost 2 years ago... Yay!
It´s all about adding layers of fiber of different colors, roll them, add some warm water and soap and roll it again till you have it tight.

Now I am using the slices for making some jewelry. I promise I am going to show you my creations soon :)




Me siento orgullosa de haber hecho finalmente mi rollo de fieltro con la fibra de lana que compré hace casi 2 años... Yupiii!
Se trata de ir superponiendo capas de fibra de diferentes colores, enrollarlas, agregarles agua tibia y jabón blanco disuelto y enrollar nuevamente, repitiendo el proceso hasta conseguir un rollo bien apretado.

Ahora uso las rodajas para armar algo de bijou. Prometo que mostraré pronto mis creaciones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment