Saturday, January 7, 2012

Delicious brown...

We are having a HOT summer here in the South. But today a fresh wind brought us some relief. This is the perfect excuse -as if I needed any- to indulge me with some cookies with melted chocolate, a delicious cup of coffee and a slice of cake with dulce de leche (goodbye diet!)

With this in mind I could not resist the beautiful stuff in brown I found at these great Etsy shops!

Please take a loot at...








Yummy, uh?
By the way... I will go & check if there is anything left of that cake with dulce de leche... ;)
Who wants some?


* * * * *

If you are an Etsy artist that also like to blog and are looking for some support and promotion, come and join us at the BESTeam. Visit the Team Blog or the Team Page at Etsy for more information. See you there!

7 comments:

  1. Yummy! I will have to try that toffee from Sandy & Vern, since I'm sure that cake is all gone by now!

    ~Joyflower
    http://joysilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Joy... Too late for that cake! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would welcome some of that sun you talk about - with winter being forecast to arrive tomorrow here in the UK.

    As for the fudge cakes - my they look scrumptious, but definitely "forbidden" in our household - more's the pity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious! I will send you some of the bitter cold weather from the northeast USA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All you need girls to fight the cold and a grey winter is chocolate and dulce de leche cakes... and you are done! :)

    ReplyDelete