Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fairytales & Adventure stories...

It would be difficult for me to decide wether I prefer a fairytale or a good book of adventures. But I think I like to find both combined in a single story.
When I was a little kid I liked all about princesses. Then I remember myself as an avid reader when I was a teenager, spending long hours completely immersed in books like Tom Sawyer, The Mysterious Island or some time traveling story.

Today I have just found some beautiful items that remind me of those stories.
Here I present you...

What a great dress for a dance with a Prince!



I feel like being in a cozy little cottage in the woods... with Snow White :)



The real adventurous heart of mine awakes at the sight of this intricate piece of art [sigh...]



Ahhh... how wonderful all those stories from childhood were... I feel happy tonight with memories of past times. Thank you, my team fellows, for showing your talent in such an inspiring way!


* * * * *

If you are an Etsy artist that also like to blog and are looking for some support and promotion, come and join us at the BESTeam. Visit the Team Blog or the Team Page at Etsy for more information. See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much...I like this focus....love fairytales! Hope all is well with you! Aloha, Connie
    ps..I will share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post brought back childhood memories of a similar teapot. I so enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post brought back childhood memories of a similar teapot. I so enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Connie and DeeDee, glad you liked my post! I enjoyed doing it very much :) Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete